Day 1 : Welcome to the Music City!
– Step-on guided tour (optional) : Tour includes: Downtown Music City & Music Row, the State Capitol, the Parthenon, the Country Music Hall of Fame, Vanderbilt University, Fort Nashborough, Ryman Auditorium, Riverfront Park, the Wildhorse Saloon, Millionaire’s Row, Bicentennial Mall, and the World War II Memorial.
– Grand Ole Opry Museum (optional) : The six-foot circle of dark, oak wood in the Opry House stage is shiny, but clearly well-worn. This circle gives newcomers and veterans alike the opportunity to sing on the same spot that once supported Uncle Dave Macon, Ernest Tubb, Patsy Cline, and others.
– Hotel check-in :
Day 2 : Festival Performances and a Tour of Country Music USA
– Country Music Hall of Fame : Explore the history and highlights of the music this city is known for – country music. Tour admission is now included in your festival package. You may choose to add an optional recording session at Historic RCA Studio B as well!
– Festival performances : Festival performances run throughout the day at your event venue. After arriving at your concert venue, your group will warm up in a private rehearsal room. Each ensemble will perform for 30-45 minutes on stage depending on your ensemble type. A panel of three adjudicators will provide written and recorded feedback for each performance. Following your performance, a select adjudicator will conduct a mini-clinic on stage with your group, providing valuable feedback and reinforcement for your classroom teachings. Groups will also have the opportunity to participate as an audience for other groups competing – giving your ensemble exposure to their peers.
– Haunted Ghost Tour (optional) : Hear stories of the strange and unexplained from knowledgeable guides to learn why Nashville is considered one of the most haunted cities in America.
Day 3 : Explore Nashville and Awards Ceremony
– Johnny Cash Museum (optional) : Nashville is the new home to a large collection of artifacts and memorabilia celebrating the Man in Black, including handwritten lyrics of the last song that he penned.
– Awards Ceremony: Awards Presentation on board the General Jackson Showboat followed by lunch and a paddleboat cruise and show. Choirs, orchestras, and bands will be recognized for high scores within their class – plus standout individuals will be recognized for outstanding performances.
Day 4 : Depart for Home
– Bye, Nashville! : Depart for home, or stay an extra day or two! Our team can help you arrange travel or extra time in Nashville.
OVERNIGHT PACKAGE PRICING START AT:
|PER PERSON||1 NIGHT||2 NIGHTS||3 NIGHTS|
FESTIVAL ONLY PRICING: